Well, I got nominated by Keiko to do the T.A.P tag awhile back. It’s my first attempt, so I’ll try my best.
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag
- Make sure to mention the person who introduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
So here is the anime I picked, sorry for it being only one. And I don’t think the poem is that good either xDD.
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Work
Standing on this hill
Where I stood alone
For I saw my world filled with swords
A hazy path lays ahead
So, this is my fate.
- Shokamoka from Blog of wonders
- Ka-chan from Ka-chan anime reviews
- Zoya from The anime manga effect
- Winter Reverie from A winter’s reverie
And those are my nominations. Good luck to them.